HYOOLA Liquid Paraffin Lamp Oil - Clear Smokeless, Odorless, Ultra Clean Burning Fuel for Indoor and Outdoor Use - Highest Purity Available - 1 GallonH11201
- A CLEAN BURN: Our tiki torch fuel is processed and refined to create a powerful light source that is smoke and odor-free and without harmful soot or other pollutants often found in kerosene.
- MULTIPURPOSE USE: Use inside the house on a dining room table, in centerpieces, or for lamps, lanterns, and torch-style candlesticks. Perfect for use to kindle Shabbat candles and more.
- OUTDOOR DECORATIONS: For elegant parties and events, use this fuel to light up tiki torches and other lanterns to light up pathways, stairs, and aisles, or to beautify wedding celebrations.
- EMERGENCY LIGHT: Not only for gardens, patios, or yards, use this instead of candles or flashlights during blackouts or power outages. The spout is designed to easily fill cans and canisters.
- SIZE: 1 Gallon - HYOOLA oil lamp bottles come sealed and packaged so there are no spills and get to you in perfect shape!
A PREMIUM PRODUCT FOR SAFER FLAMES
This Paraffin Lamp Oil by Hyoola Candles is processed, refined, and distilled more than traditional kerosene to produce a light source suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Able to be used with any Lamp Oil wick (Cotton or Fiberglass), this oil fuels a smokeless, odorless flame.
Now you can kindle your lights, light your lanterns, and more without the soot or strong, unpleasant odor of kerosene.
While gentle for indoor and home use, Hyoola Candles’ Paraffin Lamp Oil is also powerful for outdoor venues. Light your tiki torches with this oil for outdoor barbecues and pool parties. Create beautiful, glowing centerpieces for weddings and fancy events. Light the pathway to an outdoor wedding canopy with a series of flames fueled by this oil. Illuminate restaurant tables and buffet counters for a romantic touch. Keep a bottle of Hyoola Candles’ Paraffin Lamp Oil in store and be prepared for any power outage. Allowing you to light oil lamps and lanterns.
LIGHT UP IN STYLE
Hyoola Candles’ Paraffin Lamp Oil comes in an assortment of six different colors so you can customize your glow to suit your taste.
How to Achieve the Best Performance
Don't Mix Different Fuels. Remove old residual fuel from the fuel reservoir before filling it with Fuel. You certainly don't want to mix fuels together. Mixing fuels will change their burning properties and may cause excessive smoke.
Use a Clean, Uncontaminated Lamp Oil Wick (cotton or Fiberglass). The wick is the delivery vehicle for the fuel. If the wick is contaminated with old fuel or water, it will not perform properly.
Keep the Wick Height to a Minimum which Inhibits Smoking and Conserves Fuel. The wick should be as low as possible. This will reduce smoke, provide a more consistent flame and conserve fuel.
IMPORTANT: Even the purest oil smokes if used improperly.